150 Amp Electronic Isolator
150 Amp Projector Electronic Isolator for 12 Vdc Systems. Price is for Isolator only.
|Product details||Â||MOUNTING||Surface/firewall/battery side|
|PART NO.||DBC150||Â||CURRENT DRAW||Charging 500mA (standby 30mA)|
|CHARGING CURRENT||125A Continuous, 150A Peak||Â||APPROVALS||EMC|
|CUT-IN VOLTAGE||13.4V||Â||L.E.D CHARGE INDICATION|
|CUT-OUT DELAY||60 seconds||Â||RED LIGHT||Power on||Aux battery fault|
|One battery above 7.5V||Â||BLUE LIGHT||Charging||Over-current|
- Easy to Install â€“ The electronic isolator does not require any changes to the vehicleâ€™s existing wiring. It can be fitted to all 12V vehicle types.
- Priority Charging for Starting Battery â€“ Ensures that the starting battery is fully charged before connecting the auxiliary battery in parallel.
- Manual Override â€“ If the starting battery is flattened and the auxiliary battery is charged, the electronic isolator allows the batteries to be manually paralleled to jumpstart the vehicle.
- Over-Current Protection â€“ Protects the Isolator and charging system from over current damage, which could occur due to a short circuit in the wiring.
- Surge Protection â€“ Provides surge protection for vehicles with electronic ignition/management systems.